Disston manufactures metal leaf springs for all types of vibratory conveyors. The springs are made from alloy steel and then heat treated, machined, ground, and shot peened to customer specifications. There are no restrictions on width or length. Disston leaf springs have been field tested to provide the optimum service life without failure. When you need leaf springs with maximum fatigue strength, you need Disston springs.
- MATERIALS: Alloy steel heat-treated to Customer Specification.
- SIZES: up to 60″ Lengths
- THICKNESS: .125″ to .625″
- HARDNESS: 28 – 44 HRc
All custom leaf springs are heat treated, precision ground, and shot peened for increased toughness.
- Manufactured precisely to custom specifications – including mounting holes
- Made from heat and abrasion resistant special alloy steels
- Heat-treated for maximum strength and toughness
- Competitively priced
- Blanket orders welcomed for just-in-time deliveries
Our custom leaf springs are tested for reliability for 10,000 man-hours under the toughest conditions without failure. Sample leaf springs meeting your specifications can be manufactured for testing at your facility upon request.