Disston makes 4 inch to 24 inch diameter Crusher Saw Blades to your customer specifications.
- APPLICATIONS: These saw blades are used to cut wooden pallets, plastic, tires, powder metals and other materials that need to be granulated and/or crushed.
- MATERIALS: Alloy steel heat-treated to customer specs
- SIZES: 4″- 24″ diameter
- THICKNESS: 1/8″ -1″
- HARDNESS: 28 – 52 HRc
Blades are laser cut with pockets or teeth to customer’s specification. All Crusher Saw Blades are heat treated, Blanchard ground, smithed, and computerized checked for proper tension and run out and balance.
- Manufactured precisely to custom specifications
- Made from heat and abrasion resistant special alloy steels
- Heat-treated for maximum strength and toughness
- Hand tensioned for exceptional balance
- Competitively priced
- Blanket orders welcomed for just-in-time deliveries
Contact us to request a quote.