Whether it is a saw for cutting wood, steel structurals, architectural tubing, grating or a custom application, you can be certain that it will be precisely heat treated, ground, smithed and balanced. Let Disston help solve your special application cutting problems. We provide steel blades for:
- Shredder Saws
- Crusher Saws
- Pulverizing Saws
- Granulator Saws
- MATERIALS: Alloy steel heat-treated to Customer Specification.
- SIZES: 16″ to 84″ Diameter (may be larger depending on the blade)
- THICKNESS: .25″ to .625″ or up to 2000 lbs
- HARDNESS: 28 – 44 HRc
All Special Application Saw Blades are heat treated, Blanchard ground, smithed, and computerized checked for proper tension and run out and balance.
- Manufactured precisely to custom specifications
- Made from heat and abrasion resistant special alloy steels
- Heat-treated for maximum strength and toughness
- Hand tensioned for exceptional balance
- Competitively priced
- Blanket orders welcomed for just-in-time deliveries